You’ll experience must-see presentations from the best and brightest in local, delivering actionable tactics and strategies you can take back and implement immediately to scale and grow your business. You’ll also be in on the fun, music, and networking at the two evening parties.
- Tuesday’s welcome reception & cocktail party
- Wednesday’s Conqueror’s Bash party
- Banff National Park Pass
- Shuttle transportation between Calgary International Airport (YYC) and the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel*.
*Shuttle MUST be pre-booked. You can click HERE to book your shuttle times.
Bring your team to VendastaCon and save!
Three or more people enjoy a great Conference Pass rate. Each pass includes the same great conference experience as above.
Bring a friend
A party-only pass, great for a friend or spouse. This pass allows entrance into our social events throughout the week:
- Banff National Park Pass
- Welcome cocktail reception (Tuesday)
- Conqueror’s Bash at Wild Bill’s (Wednesday)
- Johnston’s Canyon hike and cocktails at Lake Louise (Thursday)
“Mountain Top Experience”
Suplhur Mountain Gondola Trip
Enjoy a scenic Gondola Ride where we’ll journey to the top of Sulphur Mountain to enjoy the breathtaking views and great networking on the ridgetop boardwalk, 2,900 ft. above Banff. Enjoy the 360-degree rooftop observation deck and interactive exhibits while grabbing a cocktail at the Sky Bistro!
There are two scheduled shuttle departures from the hotel to the Gondola: 1:00pm and 1:30pm. Find your shuttle at the Motor Coach loading stop – just to the left of the main hotel entrance.
Conquer Local Academy Workshop
Hands-on Vendasta training on Tuesday, April 3rd prior to the official kick-off of VendastaCon 2018!
Make the most of your VendastaCon experience and join our seasoned sales and success professionals for some hands-on deep-dive product and sales training. Our goal is to provide you with additional secrets to success in using the Vendasta platform in a way that sticks. All sessions will be personal and interactive. They’ll include demos, hands-on exercises, and lots of q&a!
This is a unique opportunity for you to dig deep into the topics that have the greatest impact on your business plus you’ll get some valuable one-on-one time with the Vendasta team including our CRO, George Leith!
1. Building Your Store – Stacks and Suites
This session is focused on giving Partners the knowledge needed to create and manage a variety of products and services to sell in our Marketplace. From current products, to new products/services, and introduction to suites, you will leave with an understanding of what’s available, how to scale and introduce new products, and how Vendasta Partners can review and purchase what they need from the Marketplace. You’ll also learn how to then use that store to start generating leads.
- Focused on the different Products/Services, Building Suites, how easily they can find them, and introduce them into their agency/company. Leave them with excitement to go find the Vendor’s in the exhibitor hall.
- Marketing insights for lead-generation including using our Lead-Generation Digital Advertising campaigns
- How to use the store with Marketing Automation (pre-built campaigns)
2. Using the Platform to Sell
Before you can fully leverage your marketing automation platform, you must first understand your buyer’s journey from top-of-funnel to post-sales. Join us for a discussion on understanding and your buyer’s journey through the Vendasta platform, turn leads into customers and customers into champions.
You can share ideas on ways to optimize accounts, opportunities for improving sales reporting, pipeline management and take back tips to ensure you are leveraging online resources and developing the right strategies for continued success
- Best practices for prospecting from scratch (i.e., no existing prospect list) and breaking into new geographic markets across the US
- Opportunities & Pipeline mgmt – How to use our tools to manage your teams
- Hot Leads Focus – coming from emails, business center AND your store
- What to do AFTER the Sales to ensure success.
3. Building Playbooks
From land grab opportunities, to filling out your entire stack, we want to make you the expert in your market. The session will tie it all together and show you how to create a playbook to set you apart from your competitors. Taking learnings from the industry leaders, we will take you through building a playbook, transforming your go-to-market process and how to utilize the Marketplace to stay in front of new and exciting products.
4. Lunch + One-on-One Time with Vendasta Expert
Based on the session discussion, get someone on one time with one of our experts!
- Build your store, add it to website….create your single source of truth.
- Review recommended campaigns and learn how to create custom ones
- Deep dive training into the SSC
BONUS: Also includes Gondola Ride and Networking on Sulpher Mountain (2-4pm)
Enjoy a scenic Gondola Ride, from 2-4pm, where we’ll journey to the top of Sulphur Mountain to enjoy the breathtaking views and great networking on the ridgetop boardwalk, 2,900 ft. above Banff. Enjoy the 360-degree rooftop observation deck and interactive exhibits while grabbing a cocktail at the Sky Bistro!
Hiking tour hosted/ guided by
White Mountain Adventures.
Guided Tour of Johnston’s Canyon
Networking in one of the most photographed places in Canada
only $99 USD
Day 3 : Thursday, April 5 , from 1pm to 5pm | after the conference’s last session.
Enjoy a guided tour of Johnston’s Canyon followed by a visit to Lake Louise! A short drive from Banff brings us to the mouth of Johnston Canyon where we start our trek. We’ll hike through frozen waterfalls and pillars of ice to the Lower Falls. There we’ll have the opportunity to take photos and explore this unique environment.
From Johnston Canyon, we will travel to Lake Louise, the Jewel of the Rockies.
This includes a shuttle from Fairmont Hotel and a box lunch.
SHUTTLE LEAVES HOTEL AT 12:30
Skiing at Sunshine Village
Join fellow attendees on the slopes with this discount lift ticket
Optional excursion – $55 per lift ticket
Join some of Vendasta’s executive and personnel for a day on the slopes before or after the conference (or both!) at Sunshine Village Ski Resort.
Free return shuttles from Conference hotel to the ski resort are available.
If you love to ski, you won’t want to miss out!
Dates: Friday, April 6, 2018
For more information, check our Ski With Us page.
April 3-5, 2018 | Banff, Canada